Current Affairs Quiz: 10th September 2017
Current Affairs Quiz 10th September 2017: This Quiz is based on previous day’s news. You can also go through the Current Affairs, News & Daily GK Update of 9th Sep 2017 before attempting the quiz.
1. Which state government has signed a MoU with Google India to take Internet connectivity to the remotest part of the state?
d) West Bengal
2. National Security Guard (NSG) organized its first National Canine Seminar in which city of India?
a) New Delhi
3. Which of the following Navratna company has recently got a Maharatna company status?
a) Bharat Electronics
b) Container Corporation of India
c) Bharat Petroleum Corporation (BPCL)
d) Oil India Limited (OIL)
4. Who was appointed the interim chairman of the Goods and Services Tax Network (GSTN)?
a) Rajiv Kumar
b) A.B. Pandey
c) Viveck Goenka
d) Atul Joshi
5. Who has written his first book ‘Hit Refresh’ which explores his life’s journey?
a) Sundar Pichai
b) Satya Nadella
c) Sergey Brin
d) Larry Page
6. Who of the following won the women’s singles title of 2017 US Open?
a) Angelique Kerber
b) Venus Williams
c) Serena Williams
d) Sloane Stephens
7. US banking regulators ordered Pakistan’s ______ to shutter its New York office after nearly 40 years, for repeatedly failing to heed concerns over possible terrorist financing and money laundering.
a) State Bank of Pakistan
b) Bank Al-Habib Limited
c) BankIslami Pakistan Limited
d) Habib Bank
8. The Union Finance Ministry has imposed 18.95% countervailing duty (CVD) on certain Chinese flat steel products for a period of ______ years to protect domestic players from cheap subsidised imports.
9. Name the Indian Wrestler who won a gold medal by defeating Japanese Wrestler Sena Nagamoto by 3-1 points on the fourth-day of Cadet World Wrestling Championship in Athens?
a) Sonam Malik
b) Sakshi Malik
c) Geeta Phogat
d) Babita Kumari
10. Who is the new chief coach of Indian men’s hockey?
a) Sjoerd Marijne
b) Willemijn Bos
c) Harendra Singh
d) Jeroen Delmee
1:b, 2:c, 3:c, 4:b, 5:b, 6:d, 7:d, 8:d, 9:a, 10:a.