Current Affairs 1st October 2018: Quiz
Current Affairs Quiz 1st September 2018: This Current Affairs Quiz is based on previous day’s news that will help you in answering questions which can/may be asked in the upcoming Bank, SSC, Railway & other Govt. exams. You can also go through the Current Affairs, News & Daily GK Update of 30th September before attempting the quiz.
1. The SATAT Initiative, launched by Shri Dharmendra Pradhan, Union Minister of Petroleum and Natural Gas & Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, is aimed at providing ______ .
a. An clean energy source for Transportation
b. Efficient municipal solid waste management
c. Better use of agricultural residue, cattle dung
d. All the above
2. What does ‘A’ in SATAT stands for?
a. Alternative, Affordable
b. Affordable, Alternative
c. Agriculture, Alternative
d. Affordable, Agriculture
3. Where was the 9th IBSA Trilateral Ministerial Commission held on 27th September 2018?
b. New Delhi
c. New York
4. How much money did RBI inject into the system through purchase of government bonds, on 1st October 2018?
a. 38,000 Cr
b. 36,000 Cr
c. 24,000 Cr
d. 30,000 Cr
5. Name the hockey player who has been selected for the Ekalabya Puraskar 2018?
a. Sindhu Turadi
b. Pavithra Ranjan
c. Lilima Minz
d. Akash Sharma
6. How much money did International Finance Corporation (IFC) invest in India Resurgence Fund (IRF)?
a. $50 Million
b. $150 Million
c. $90 Million
d. $100 Million
7. ________ approved micro-insurance disbursal through point-of-sales (PoS) on 1st October 2018?
8. Who is the new President of Hockey India (HI)?
a. Mohd Mushtaque Ahmad
b. Asima Ali
c. Gyanendro Ningombam
d. Rajinder Singh
9. Recently IDBI Bank CEO retired from the bank and Govt. is yet to decide the new chief. Who was the CEO of IDBI Bank?
a. Prathik Chawla
b. Mahesh Kumar Jain
c. B Sriram
d. Rangaraj Pandey
10. MINERVA-II robots/rovers recently started sending images of the Ryugu Asteroid surface. The rovers belong to which country?