Current Affairs 10th October 2018: Quiz
Current Affairs Quiz 10th September 2018: This Current Affairs Quiz is based on previous day’s news that will help you in answering questions which can/may be asked in the upcoming Bank, SSC, Railway & other Govt. exams. You can also go through the Current Affairs, News & Daily GK Update of 9th October before attempting the quiz.
1. Which state has become the partner state at 2018 Goa International Film Festival to showcase its culture and favourable filmmaking incentives?
2. Which country has successfully test-fired Ghauri ballistic missile capable of carrying both conventional and nuclear warheads up to a distance of 1,300 kilometres?
3. As per the International Monetary Fund (IMF)’s latest report, What is India’s economic growth rate for 2019?
4. The Indian Government has decided to cover crop loss due to wild animal attacks under which of its schemes?
5. India International Science Festival (IISF-2018) was concluded in which city?
a) New Delhi
6. The government constituted the Strategic Policy Group (SPG) to assist the National Security Council under whose chairmanship?
a) Ajit Doval
b) Tapan Ray
c) Sushil Modi
d) Bipin Rawat
7. Which social network platform is going to shutdown its own product due to a bug?
8. The Indian Railways has signed two agreements with which nation?
9. Who heads the reconstituted Pollution watchdog Environment Pollution (Prevention and Control) Authority (EPCA)?
a) Bhure Lal
b) Ajay Mathur
c) Navroz K. Dubash
d) Arunabha Ghosh
10. Who has become the India’s first judoka to win a medal at the Olympics – junior or senior?
a) Garima Chaudhary
b) Kalpana Thoudam
c) Tababi Devi Thangjam
d) Shushila Likmabam
11. Which of the following have been awarded the 2018 Nobel Prize for Economics?
a) Damian Roland and Christina Choung
b) William Nordhaus and Paul Romer
c) Daniel Kahneman and Richard H. Thaler
d) Friedrich Hayek and Elinor Ostrom
12. India–West Africa Conclave was recently held in which country?