Current Affairs 11th October 2018: Quiz
Current Affairs Quiz 11th September 2018: This Current Affairs Quiz is based on previous day’s news that will help you in answering questions which can/may be asked in the upcoming Bank, SSC, Railway & other Govt. exams. You can also go through the Current Affairs, News & Daily GK Update of 10th October before attempting the quiz.
1. According to the Henley Passport Index 2018, What is India’s rank in the list of most Powerful Passport in the World?
2. Which country topped the Henley Passport Index 2018?
3. Which Armed Forces has recently launched its first mobile health app ‘MedWatch’?
a) Indian Army
b) Indian Navy
c) Indian Air Force
d) Border Security Force
4. Which union Ministry has launched the “India for Humanity”?
a) Ministry of Rural Development
b) Ministry of Railways
c) Ministry of External Affairs
d) Ministry of Defense
5. 2nd World Conference on Access to Medical Products is being held in which city of India?
a) New Delhi
6. Which Indian organization has won the ‘ISSA GOOD Practice Award, Asia & The Pacific 2018’?
7. Which Indian company has recently announced Rs 1.5 crores Aarohan Social Innovation Awards (ASIA) to push innovation in social work?
a) Tata Motors
b) Mahindra & Mahindra
d) Reliance Industries
8. Name the Indian sportsperson who became the first-ever Indian woman to win Gold Medal at Youth Olympics?
a) Shalini Nataraj
b) Manu Bhaker
c) Deepa Mehta
d) Sakshi malik
9. Jeremy Lalrinnunga won the first gold for India at Youth Olympics in Argentina’s capital Buenos Aires. He won the medal in which of the following sports?
10. M N Paloor, who passed away recently, was the modernist poet of which language?
11. Which state has flagged off the test run of its first electric bus?
a) Himachal Pradesh
b) Uttar Pradesh
12. Recently, Indian-American Nikki Haley resigned as the United States Ambassador to which organisation?
a) World Trade Organization
b) Conference on Disarmament
c) United Nations
d) International Solar Aliiance