Current Affairs Quiz: 11th October 2017
Current Affairs Quiz 11th October 2017: This Current Affairs Quiz is based on previous day’s news that will help you in answering questions which can/may be asked in the upcoming Bank, SSC & other Govt. exams. You can also go through the Current Affairs, News & Daily GK Update of 10th Oct 2017 before attempting the quiz.
1. Vice President M. Venkaiah Naidu has inaugurated the third International Conference on Yoga in which city of India?
a) New Delhi
2. What is the India’s rank in the world’s most valuable nation brands, according to Brand Finance’s Nation Brands 2017 report?
3. Which state government has launched ‘Solar Briefcase’ to provide electricity in remote areas?
a) Uttar Pradesh
4. President Ram Nath Kovind has inaugurated the 5th edition of India Water Week (IWW) with the theme “Water and Energy for Inclusive Growth” in which city of India?
c) New Delhi
5. Which IIT institute has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Samsung India for the setting up of a digital academy on the institute’s campus?
6. Rajasthan has become the first state to incorporate skill development programme in education IN collaboration with which educational institute?
a) Rajasthan University
b) Rajasthan Technical University
d) IIT Delhi
7. Which state has become the India’s first state to incorporate skill development programme in higher education?
8. Which country is hosting the International Conference on Dialogue of Civilizations – IV?
9. Which state Govt. has decided to provide 50% subsidy on onion seed on the first-come-first-serve basis to encourage farming of kharif onion in the state?
c) Uttar Pradesh
10. Prof Jagdish Mukhi was sworn in as the new Governor of which state?
1:a, 2:b, 3:b, 4:c, 5:d, 6:c, 7:c, 8:b, 9:a, 10:a.