Current Affairs 15th July 2018: Quiz
Current Affairs Quiz 15th July 2018: This Current Affairs Quiz is based on previous day’s news that will help you in answering questions which can/may be asked in the upcoming Bank, SSC, Railway & other Govt. exams. You can also go through the Current Affairs, News & Daily GK Update of 14th July 2018 before attempting the quiz.
1. Who of the following won the women’s singles title of 2018 Wimbledon?
a) Serena Williams
b) Angelique Kerber
c) J. Ostapenko
d) Simona Halep
2. Name the cricketer who became the fastest wicketkeeper-batsman to score 10,000 ODI runs?
a) MS Dhoni
b) Jos Buttler
c) Quinton de Kock
d) Kumar Sangakkara
3. Scientists from which country have performed world’s 1st-ever 3-D, colour X-ray on human?
d) New Zealand
4. The Ministry of Mines organized the 4th National Conclave on Mines & Minerals in which city of India?
5. Which state government has recently constituted Heritage Cabinet to preserve the language, history and culture of the state?
6. A new integrated state of the art Indian Visa Application Centre (IVAC) was recently opened in which country?
a) Sri Lanka
7. The Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation has launched the Swachh Survekshan Grameen 2018 (SSG 2018) in which city of India?
b) New Delhi
8. Name the Indian cricketer who recently announced his retirement from all forms of competitive cricket?
a) Yuvraj Singh
b) Mohammad Kaif
c) Harbhajan Singh
d) Gautam Gambhir
9. Swati B Baruah became the first transgender judge in which state?
c) West Bengal
10. The Railways has launched its first consolidated BMS, a web-enabled IT application to store data on its one lakh 50 thousand bridges. BMS stands for ____________.
a) Building Management System
b) Bridge Management System
c) Breaking Management System
d) Business Management System