Current Affairs 18th July 2018: Quiz
Current Affairs Quiz 18th July 2018: This Current Affairs Quiz is based on previous day’s news that will help you in answering questions which can/may be asked in the upcoming Bank, SSC, Railway & other Govt. exams. You can also go through the Current Affairs, News & Daily GK Update of 17th July 2018 before attempting the quiz.
1. Which state government has launched the ‘Paudhagiri’ campaign to increase the green cover in the state?
2. Which of the following has topped the 2018 Forbes ‘Celebrity 100’ list of World’s Highest-Paid Entertainers?
a) Dwayne Johnson
b) Floyd Mayweather
c) George Clooney
d) Kylie Jenner
3. India’s first National Skill Training Institute (NSTI) will be set up in which state?
b) Tamil Nadu
d) Andhra Pradesh
4. Which of the following IITs of India has unveiled “world’s first” remotely operable Local Electrode Atom Probe (LEAP) microscope?
a) IIT Bombay
b) IIT Delhi
c) IIT Madras
d) IIT Kanpur
5. Which of the following country has topped the 2018 ‘Soft Power 30’ index?
b) United States
c) United Kingdom
6. Which of the following country is hosting the 2018 BIMSTEC summit?
7. What term has been used for medical professionals assisting patients seeking treatment under the Ayushman Bharat-National Health Protection Mission (AB-NHPM)?
a) Ayushman Saathi
b) Ayushman Sahayak
c) Ayushman Sahkari
d) Ayushman Mitra
8. Which country has been elected to lead the Asian Tug of War Federation?
9. The book “Lethal White” has been authored by whom?
a) Stephen King
b) JK Rowling
c) Salman Rushdie
d) Evanna Lynch
10. Recently, the Government of India has increased the monetary threshold for filing appeals in tax disputes in courts and tribunals to bring down the tax litigation in the country. What is the new monetary threshold for filing appeals in tribunals?
a) Rs. 10 Lakh
b) Rs. 20 Lakh
c) Rs. 35 Lakh
d) Rs. 50 Lakh