Current Affairs 20th July 2018: Quiz
Current Affairs Quiz 20th July 2018: This Current Affairs Quiz is based on previous day’s news that will help you in answering questions which can/may be asked in the upcoming Bank, SSC, Railway & other Govt. exams. You can also go through the Current Affairs, News & Daily GK Update of 19th July 2018 before attempting the quiz.
1. Which state government has launched e-Pragati project, a digital platform for governance in the state?
b) Andhra Pradesh
d) Tamil Nadu
2. Which country to host the biennial multi-national large force employment warfare exercise “Pitch Black 2018 (PB-18)”?
3. Which bank has recently organized Kisan Mela to educate farmers on financial literacy?
a) State Bank of India
b) Bank of Baroda
c) Punjab National Bank
4. Which company became the second Company to Hit $900 Billion Valuation after Apple?
5. What is the India’s GDP growth forecast for FY 20, as per Asian Development Bank (ADB)’s latest report “Asian Development Outlook (ADO)”?
6. Recently, the Supreme Court has stated that women have the constitutional right to enter the famous Sabarimala temple. The temple is located in which state?
a) Tamil Nadu
c) Andhra Pradesh
7. The European Union regulators have slapped _______ with a record 4.34 billion euro ($5 billion) antitrust fine for abusing the dominance of its Android mobile operating system.
8. Padma Bhushan Gopaldas Neeraj, who passed away recently, was the veteran personality of which field?
9. Who is the author of the book “The House of Islam: A Global History”?
a) Abdullah Quilliam
b) Maajid Nawaz
c) Ayaan Hirsi Ali
d) Ed Husain
10. The NMCG has organised “Ganga Vriksharopan Abhiyan” in which of the following main stem Ganga basin states?
a) Uttarakhand and Uttar Pradeshb
b) West Bengal
c) Bihar and Jharkhand
d) All of the above