Current Affairs 21st July 2018: Quiz
Current Affairs Quiz 21st July 2018: This Current Affairs Quiz is based on previous day’s news that will help you in answering questions which can/may be asked in the upcoming Bank, SSC, Railway & other Govt. exams. You can also go through the Current Affairs, News & Daily GK Update of 20th July 2018 before attempting the quiz.
1. Which state government has launched ‘Abhar Aapki Sewa Ka’ App for Pensioners?
b) Andhra Pradesh
2. Which IIT has signed a MoU with All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA) to give scientific validation to ayurveda?
a) IIT Kanpur
b) IIT Delhi
c) IIT Bombay
d) IIT Roorkee
3. Which city is hosting the 8th BRICS Health Ministers’ Meeting 2018?
d) New Delhi
4. Which of the following countries has passed a law to declare that only Jews have right of self-determination?
d) New Zealand
6. Which non-banking finance company has won the 2018 NABARD award for its service to Self-Help Group (SHG) linkage?
a) Muthoot Finance Ltd
b) Shriram Transport Finance Company Ltd
c) Repco Micro Finance Ltd
d) Bajaj Finance Ltd
7. Myanmar has become the 68th signatory to the Framework Agreement of the International Solar Alliance (ISA). Where is the headquarters of ISA?
8. What is the theme of the 10th edition of the Delhi Dialogue 2018?
a) ASEAN-India Relations: Peaceful Village
b) ASEAN-India Relations: Way for next 25 Years
c) Strengthening India-ASEAN Maritime Co-operation
d) Strengthening India-ASEAN Eco-Social Co-operation
9. What is the dimension of the new Rs100 banknote that will be introduced by the RBI shortly?
a) 62 mm × 141 mm
b) 64 mm × 145 mm
c) 65 mm × 143 mm
d) 66 mm × 142 mm
10. Viresh Kundu has won bronze in which Greco-Roman wrestling category at the 2018 Asian Junior Championships in New Delhi?
a) 97kg category
b) 86kg category
c) 69kg category
d) 78kg category
11. The Reserve Bank of India will shortly issue Rs100 denomination banknotes in the Mahatma Gandhi (New) Series. What is the base colour of the new note?
12. Recently, the International Olympic Committee (IOC) has added how many medal events to the 2022 Beijing Winter Games?