Current Affairs 22nd September 2018: Quiz
Current Affairs Quiz 22nd September 2018: This Current Affairs Quiz is based on previous day’s news that will help you in answering questions which can/may be asked in the upcoming Bank, SSC, Railway & other Govt. exams. You can also go through the Current Affairs, News & Daily GK Update of 21st September before attempting the quiz.
1. Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) successfully flight tested the indigenously developed surface-to-surface tactical missile _____ recently.
2. The women crew of which Indian Naval Sailing Vessel (INSV) has bagged the Tenzing Norgay National Adventure award 2018?
a) INSV Mhade
b) INSV Vikram
c) INSV Tarini
d) INSV Kalvari
3. The International Day of Peace is observed every year on which date?
a) 20 September
b) 21 September
c) 22 September
d) 23 September
4. Who has been appointed new Chairman of the standing committee on Defence?
a) Chintamani Malviya
b) Rakesh Singh
c) B C Khanduri
d) Kalraj Mishra
5. Which of the following global financial institution provides financial support for Dam rehabilitation and Improvement Project (DRIP)?
c) World Bank
6. Who has been appointed new secretary of Central Vigilance Commission (CVC)?
a) Anindo Majumdar
b) Shakuntala Gamlin
c) Shashi Sharma
d) Alka Tiwar
7. According to Mercom India Research, what is the current total installed capacity of solar power generation of India?
8. Which Bollywood personality has been bestowed with Smita Patil Memorial Award 2018?
a) Katrina Kaif
b) Anushka Sharma
c) Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
d) Priyanka Chopra
9. Dolagobinda Pradhan, the veteran freedom fighter has passed away recently. He was from which state?
10. Prime Minister Narendra Modi recently laid the foundation stone of India International Convention and Expo Centre (IICC) in _____.
c) New Delhi