Current Affairs 22nd-23rd July 2018: Quiz
Current Affairs Quiz 22nd-23rd July 2018: This Current Affairs Quiz is based on previous day’s news that will help you in answering questions which can/may be asked in the upcoming Bank, SSC, Railway & other Govt. exams. You can also go through the Current Affairs, News & Daily GK Update of 21st-22nd July 2018 before attempting the quiz.
1. Minister for Science and Technology Harsh Vardhan has unveiled the first of a kind Air Quality and Weather Forecast System, SAFAR in which city of India?
a) New Delhi
2. NABARD has launched South East Asia’s 1st ever centre for Climate Change in which city of India?
a) New Delhi
3. The Indian Government has recently announced the launch of a new technology that would help check on vehicle thefts. What is the name of this technology?
a) MultiRada Technology
b) MicroDot Technology
c) MultiPoint Technology
d) MicroPower Technology
4. Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Saturday digitally launched an India-assisted emergency ambulance service in which country?
b) Sri Lanka
5. Which of the following tech company will launch a new Satellite ‘Athena’ in 2019?
6. India’s largest online retailer Flipkart has forged an alliance with which video streaming service provider to launch a video advertisement platform?
c) Prime Video
7. Name the football goalkeeper who has become the World’s most expensive goalkeeper while transferring clubs from Italy’s Roma to England’s Liverpool for a world record £56 million?
a) Gianluigi Buffon
b) Manuel Neuer
c) Alisson Becker
d) Hugo Lloris
8. Shubhankar Sharma has recently become the youngest Indian to make the cut in any Major. He is related to which sports?
b) Table Tennis
9.The 4th BIMSTEC Summit will be held in which country?
10. Name the former and first Finance Minister of Chhattisgarh who passed away recently in Raipur?
a) Jagdish Singh Murmu
b) Ajit Jogi
c) Devendra Dass
d) Ramchandra Singhdeo