Current Affairs 24th-25th September 2018: Quiz
Current Affairs Quiz 24th-25th September 2018: This Current Affairs Quiz is based on previous day’s news that will help you in answering questions which can/may be asked in the upcoming Bank, SSC, Railway & other Govt. exams. You can also go through the Current Affairs, News & Daily GK Update of 23rd-24th September before attempting the quiz.
1. Which country will host the 3rd edition of International Business Conference ‘MahaBiz 2018’?
2. Which of the following district of Gujarat has been declared as the ‘scarcity hit district’ after it received just 26.51 per cent rains this monsoon?
3. Which country is set to become the world’s first country to double its tiger population before 2022?
4. Prime Minister Narendra inaugurated the first-ever airport (Pakyong Airport) of which state on September 24, 2018?
b) Arunachal Pradesh
d) Jammu & Kashmir
5. Which of the following countries will be the strategic partner of the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC)?
d) Saudi Arabia
6. Which of the following is the India’s biggest cyclotron facility, which recently became operational?
7. India successfully test-fired which defence vehicle to achieving a major milestone in developing a two-layer Ballistic Missile Defence system?
a) Arihant Class IV
c) Surya II
d) Prithvi Defence Vehicle
8. Tran Dai Quang passed away at the age of 61 after a prolonged serious illness. He was the sitting President of which country?
9. Which city is host to the 5th edition of Asian Para Games in 2026?
b) New Delhi
10. India has contributed how much amount to UN solar project?
a) $1 million
b) $2 million
c) $8 million
d) $6 million