Current Affairs 24th August 2018: Quiz
Current Affairs Quiz 24th July 2018: This Current Affairs Quiz is based on previous day’s news that will help you in answering questions which can/may be asked in the upcoming Bank, SSC, Railway & other Govt. exams. You can also go through the Current Affairs, News & Daily GK Update of 23rd August 2018 before attempting the quiz.
1. The International Buddhist Conclave (IBC), 2018 has started in which city with the theme “Buddha Path – The Living Heritage”?
a) New Delhi
2. Which of the following country is the partner country for the 2018 International Buddhist Conclave (IBC)?
a) Sri Lanka
3. Who topped the “List Of World’s Highest-Paid Actors 2018” published by Forbes?
a) Dwayne Johnson
b) George Clooney
c) Robert Downey
d) Chris Hemsworth
4. Which company has become the first Indian company to cross Rs 8 trillion market capitalization after its shares surged nearly 37% in 2018?
a) Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL)
b) Tata Group
c) HCL Technologies
d) Mahindra & Mahindra
5. Which space agency has confirmed presence of ice on Moon using data from the Chandrayaan-I spacecraft?
6. Which country has unveiled its first domestic fighter jet named ‘KOWSAR’?
7. Which organisation topped the Fortune’s ‘Change the World’ list 2018?
c) Reliance Jio
d) Bank of America
8. Name the writer of ‘India after Nehru’ who passed away recently?
a) Kuldeep Nayar
b) Debu Bose
c) Ramnath Goenka
d) Gurudas Kamat
9. The cabinet of which state has approved life imprisonment for sacrilege of religious text?
c) Uttar Pradesh
10. Name the veteran Indian woman pacer who recently announced her retirement from T20 Internationals?
a) Anjum Chopra
b) Jhulan Goswami
c) Mithali Raj
d) Harnampreet Kaur