Current Affairs 25th July 2018: Quiz
Current Affairs Quiz 25th July 2018: This Current Affairs Quiz is based on previous day’s news that will help you in answering questions which can/may be asked in the upcoming Bank, SSC, Railway & other Govt. exams. You can also go through the Current Affairs, News & Daily GK Update of 24th July 2018 before attempting the quiz.
1. Which of the following is the official mascot for the 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games?
2. Which Indian personality has been crowned the 2018 Miss Asia (Deaf) Title?
a) Aditi Maurya
b) Pratista Sharma
c) Deshna Jain
d) Chandra Prabha Kumari
3. The Union Government has reduced the minimum annual deposit requirement for accounts under Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana from Rs 1000 to______.
a) Rs 750
b) Rs 500
c) Rs 250
d) Rs 100
4. Which committee has been constituted by the Union Government to check cases of “mob lynching”?
a) Anil Swarup committee
b) Jagrati Ray committee
c) Milind Zaidi committee
d) Rajiv Gauba committee
5. Which typhoon has recently hit Chinese financial hub Shanghai and disrupted transport and shipping?
a) Typhoon Ampil
b) Typhoon Maria
c) Typhoon Jelawat
d) Typhoon Ketsana
6. Which State Govt. has recently started the online transfer of diesel subsidy directly into the bank accounts of farmers in the state?
d) Uttar Pradesh
7. The first meeting of the India-Bangladesh Joint Committee on Border Haats concluded in which city?
8. Which country has got its first-ever woman Chief Justice of a high court recently?
9. According to the revised rates, Olympic and Para Olympic medallists will get a sum of ________ pension per month.
a) Rs 25,000
b) Rs 20,000
c) Rs 16,000
d) Rs 15,000
10. Which of the following is the official mascot for the 2020 Tokyo Paralympic Games?