Current Affairs Quiz: 26th August 2017
Current Affairs Quiz 26th August 2017: This Quiz is based on previous day’s news. You can also go through the Current Affairs & Daily GK Update of 25th August 2017 before attempting the quiz.
1. India’s first National Sports Museum will be established in which city of India?
c) New Delhi
2. Who has won the UEFA Men’s Player of the Year award for the 2016/17 season?
a) Gianluigi Buffon
b) Luka Modric
c) Cristiano Ronaldo
d) Lionel Messi
3. Which former RBI governor has authored the book “I Do What I Do”?
a) Bimal Jalan
b) Y. V. Reddy
c) Duvvuri Subbarao
d) Rahguram Rajan
4. Which state Government has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with software giant Microsoft India to develop a unique “farm price forecasting model”?
b) Tamil Nadu
d) Andhra Pradesh
5. As per 2017 UNWTO report on least-visited nations, which is the least visited country in 2016?
6. The Spasskaya Tower International Military Music Festival 2017 was held in which Country?
7. Which city will organize Digital Haryana Summit (DHS) to discuss issues like digital governance, smart living in cities and villages, citizen partnership, entrepreneurship, skilling and geo-governance and sustainability, among others?
8. Who has been appointed as the new non-executive Chairman of Infosys?
a) Ravi Venkatesan
b) R. Seshasayee
c) Nandan Nilekani
d) U B Pravin Rao
9. Name the India’s Oldest Cinematographer who has Passed Away recently?
a) Utpal Dutt
b) Ramananda Sengupta
c) Premendra Mitra
d) Leela Majumdar
10. Tony de Brum, the well-known climate awareness activist has passed away. He hailed from which country?
d) Marshall Islands
1:c, 2:c, 3:d, 4:a, 5:c, 6:d, 7:c, 8:c, 9:b, 10:d.