Current Affairs 26th July 2018: Quiz
Current Affairs Quiz 26th July 2018: This Current Affairs Quiz is based on previous day’s news that will help you in answering questions which can/may be asked in the upcoming Bank, SSC, Railway & other Govt. exams. You can also go through the Current Affairs, News & Daily GK Update of 25th July 2018 before attempting the quiz.
1. Which state government recently formed a committee to develop its own film industry?
d) Uttar Pradesh
2. Which state government has released its first-ever tribal atlas to highlight the tribal demography of the state?
c) Madhya Pradesh
3. The 10th edition of BRICS Summit (2018) has begun in which city?
4. Which ministerial committee has been set up by the Odisha government for development of Odia film industry?
a) S B Behera committee
b) Prafulla Samal committee
c) Ananta Das committee
d) Kirti Patnaik committee
5. NITI Aayog has signed Statement of Intent (SoI) with which pharmaceutical company to collaborate in Aspirational Districts Programme?
b) Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories
c) Aurobindo Pharma
d) Lupin Foundation
6. Which state’s Chief Minister has recently launched ‘Green Mahanadi Mission’?
b) Andhra Pradesh
c) Madhya Pradesh
7. Which Union Ministry has launched the ‘#Childline1098’ contest to spread awareness on human trafficking?
a) Ministry of Women and Child Development
b) Ministry of Human Resource Development
c) Minister of Health and Family Welfare
d) Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
8. The Lok Sabha has passed the Negotiable Instruments (Amendment) Bill, 2017 on cheque bounce cases. The bill shall amend which act to resolve the issue?
a) Negotiable Instruments Act 1880
b) Negotiable Instruments Act 1881
c) Negotiable Instruments Act 1882
d) Negotiable Instruments Act 1884
9. Ministry of Women and Child Development had organized the 2nd meeting of National Council on India’s Nutrition Challenges under POSHAN Abhiyaan in which city?
a) New Dehli
10. Which country’s air force will be participating in the Australia’s Pitch Black Exercise for first time?
d) Sri Lanka