Current Affairs 27th July 2018: Quiz
Current Affairs Quiz 27th July 2018: This Current Affairs Quiz is based on previous day’s news that will help you in answering questions which can/may be asked in the upcoming Bank, SSC, Railway & other Govt. exams. You can also go through the Current Affairs, News & Daily GK Update of 26th July 2018 before attempting the quiz.
1. India’s 1st State-Run All-Woman Hotel named ‘Hostess’ was launched by which state’s Tourism Department?
d) Himachal Pradesh
2. The 3rd edition of Kabira festival 2018 will be held in which city to celebrate the spirit of 15th-century mystic poet Kabir?
3. In which state, acid attack victims have been included under disability and will be eligible to get all benefits as per Disabilities Act 2016?
d) Madhya Pradesh
4. Which state government has recently decided to set up a separate directorate for the Divyangs?
5. Which city hosted the 18th International Children’s Film Festival?
a) Kuala Lumpur
d) New Delhi
6. The Sanchar Kranti Yojna has been launched in which state?
c) Madhya Pradesh
7. A massive underground lake has been detected for the first time on which planet?
8. Which state’s assembly has passed a unanimous resolution to change the state’s name to Bangla?
c) West Bengal
9. Who is the author of the book “The Dhoni Touch: Unravelling the Enigma That Is Mahendra Singh Dhoni”?
a) Nuwan Kulasekara
b) Vijaya Kumar
c) Jagdish Singh Rajput
d) Bharat Sundaresan
10. The Kargil Vijay Diwas is celebrated every year in India on which date?
a) July 24
b) July 25
c) July 26
d) July 27
11. Who has been declared as the best male athlete in the 15th National Youth Athletics Championships 2018?
a) Jaydeep Rathod
b) Navtejdeep Singh
c) Dhanvir Singh
d) V.A. Shashikanth
12. Which city is hosting the men’s team event of the World Junior Squash Championships 2018?