Current Affairs 28th September 2018: Quiz
Current Affairs Quiz 28th September 2018: This Current Affairs Quiz is based on previous day’s news that will help you in answering questions which can/may be asked in the upcoming Bank, SSC, Railway & other Govt. exams. You can also go through the Current Affairs, News & Daily GK Update of 27th September before attempting the quiz.
1. Which Indian personality has been awarded with the UN Champions of the Earth Award 2018?
a) virat Kohli
b) Aamir Khan
c) Narendra Modi
d) Arun Jaitley
2. Which university topped the list of the Times Higher Education’s (THE) world university rankings 2019?
a) Oxford University
b) Cambridge University
c) Stanford University
d) IISc Bengaluru
3. The Supreme Court has held which section of the IPC, which deals with adultery, as unconstitutional?
a) Section 380
b) Section 497
c) Section 528
d) Section 657
4. Which country will host the Deaf T20 World Cup in 2018?
b) South Africa
5. Which country hosted the first-ever women-only foreign minister conference?
c) South Africa
6. Which airport was recognised with the UN Champions of the Earth Award 2018?
a) Vadodara’s Harni Airport
b) Chattrapati Shivaji International Airport
c) Cochin International Airport
d) IGI Airport
7. Which country will host the Interfaith Alliance Forum in November 2018?
8. The New Development Bank (NDB) has approved how much amount of loan to Madhya Pradesh for infrastructure projects?
9. Astra, the indigenously developed Beyond Visual Range Air-to-Air Missile (BVRAAM), was successfully test-fired by the ________.
c) Indian Air Force
10. Which country has received $57.1 billion loan from the International Monetary Fund (IMF), the biggest loan package ever from the global body?
d) South Korea