Current Affairs 29th-30th July 2018: Quiz
1. The museum for all former Prime Ministers of India will be constructed in which city?
a) New Delhi
2. Who has won the 2018 Formula 1 Hungarian Grand Prix tournament?
a) D. Ricciardo
b) Sebastian Vettel
c) Lewis Hamilton
d) Valtteri Bottas
3. The Global Disability Summit 2018 was held in which city?
a) New Delhi
4. Shivangi Pathak, who became the youngest Indian woman to reach the peak of Mount Everest, has added another feather to her cap by scaling Africa’s highest peak, Mount Kilimanjaro in 3 days. He is from which state?
b) Himachal Pradesh
5. Which Bollywood personality has been conferred D Litt (Honoris Causa) by Kazi Nazrul University in West Bengal?
a) Sharmila Tagore
b) Aishwarya Rai
c) Rani Mukerji
6. Mohammed Ayazuddin Patel has bagged the Senior Fellowship Award for 2016-17 instituted by the Centre for Cultural Resources and Training Centre (CCRT). The CCRT is an autonomous organisation under which union ministry?
a) Ministry of Human Resource Development
b) Ministry of Minority Affairs
c) Ministry of Home Affairs
d) Ministry of Culture
7. The Mahila Shakti Kendra scheme will be implemented between centre and states (except for northeast and special category states) in which ratio to empower rural women?
8. Which Committee has submitted its report on the data protection law to Union Minister for Electronics and IT, law and justice, Ravi Shankar Prasad?
A) AK Srivastava committee
b) BN Srikrishna
c) S B Behera committee
d) Prafulla Samal committee
9. World Hepatitis Day is observed every year on which date?
a) July 26
b) July 28
c) July 29
d) July 30
10. Swapan Sarkar, who passed away recently, was associated with which field?
b) Sports journalism