Current Affairs 29th September 2018: Quiz
Current Affairs Quiz 29th September 2018: This Current Affairs Quiz is based on previous day’s news that will help you in answering questions which can/may be asked in the upcoming Bank, SSC, Railway & other Govt. exams. You can also go through the Current Affairs, News & Daily GK Update of 27th September before attempting the quiz.
1. Recently Union Minister of Tourism has launched a mobile application on the occasion of World Tourism Day. What is the name of App?
a) Atulya Bharat, Sampann Bharat
b) India For World
c) Incredible India
d) Atithi Satkar
2. What was the theme for the World Tourism Day 2018?
a) Atithi Devo Bhavah
b) Tourism & Digital Transformation
c) Watch The World
d) Journey Begins
3. Who is the current Union Minister of Electronics & Information Technology?
a) Nitin Gadkari
b) Sushma Swaraj
c) Arun Jaitley
d) Ravi Shankar Prasad
4. The World Rabies day is celebrated on which date?
a) 28 August
b) 28 September
c) 27 September
d) 28 October
5. Recently which state bagged the National Tourism Awards for promoting itself as a global tourism brand?
a) Andhra Pradesh
d) Madhya Pradesh
6. Who has been appointed as Chairman of 8 member Lokpal Search Committee?
a) Arundhati Bhattacharya
b) A Surya Prakash
c) Justice Sukha Ram Singh Yadav
d) Justice Ranjana Prakash Desai
7. Who is appointed as new chief of BSF (Border Security Force)?
a) Rajni Kant Mishra
b) Alok Pandey
c) Rajni Kant Sharma
d) Niranjan Das
8. Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated Parakram Parv Exhibition in
9. Where does the 8th Asian Yoga Sports Championship being conducted?
10. Nouf Marwaai, who was recently awarded the Padma Shri, is associated with which of the following?