Current Affairs 3rd August 2018: Quiz
Current Affairs Quiz 3rd July 2018: This Current Affairs Quiz is based on previous day’s news that will help you in answering questions which can/may be asked in the upcoming Bank, SSC, Railway & other Govt. exams. You can also go through the Current Affairs, News & Daily GK Update of 2nd August 2018 before attempting the quiz.
1. Which country has successfully launched Gaofen-11, an optical remote sensing satellite, as part of the country’s high-resolution Earth observation project?
d) North Korea
2. Which state will observe Independence Day as Shahid Samman Divas to honour martyrs?
a) Jammu and Kashmir
b) Uttar Pradesh
c) Andhra Pradesh
d) Madhya Pradesh
3. Which country’s cabinet has approved a law that provides for death penalty for those involved in piracy at sea?
c) Sri Lanka
4. Which nation has launched an amnesty programme to assist foreign visa violators?
a) Saudi Arabia
5. Name the Indian-Australian mathematician who won the Fields Medal for his profound contributions to an exceptionally broad range of subjects in mathematics?
a) Anshul Sati
b) Akshay Venkatesh
c) Nupur Sen
d) Dinesh Barman
6. India has signed an agreement with which nation for cooperation in sustainable urban development and renewable energy?
7. Which country’s Parliament has signed into law a controversial asylum and immigration bill?
8. Who has held ban on women’s entry in Kerala’s Sabarimala temple as unconstitutional?
a) Supreme Court
b) Kerala Government
c) Kerala High Court
d) Delhi High Court
9. Which Ministry is celebrating Swachhta Pakhwada to make its properties ‘Plastic Free Zones’?
a) Ministry of Drinking Water & Sanitation
b) Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports
c) Ministry of Water Resources and Ganga Rejuvenation
d) Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
10. India imposed a 25 percent duty on solar cell imports on which developing countries?
a) France and Indonesia
b) Indonesia and China
c) China and Malaysia
d) Malaysia and France