Current Affairs 31st July 2018: Quiz
Current Affairs Quiz 31st July 2018: This Current Affairs Quiz is based on previous day’s news that will help you in answering questions which can/may be asked in the upcoming Bank, SSC, Railway & other Govt. exams. You can also go through the Current Affairs, News & Daily GK Update of 30th July 2018 before attempting the quiz.
1. The two-day Unified Commanders’ Conference (UCC) for the year 2018 started in which city?
a) New Delhi
2. India’s 1st National Skill Training Institute (NSTI) for Women will be come up in which city?
a) New Delhi
3. Which state government has left out 40.07 lakh people from its final draft of National Register of Citizens?
d) West Bengal
4. Which Government body has recently launched ‘Mission Satyanishtha’?
a) Airports Authority of India
b) National Highway Authority of India
c) Delhi Metro
d) Indian Railways
5. Which state recently signed MoU to build its first Cow Sanctuary?
b) Uttar Pradesh
6. Which state government will implement Pranam Scheme to ensure that govt staff take care of their parents & physically challenged siblings?
7. Which vehicle manufacturer will supply 81 high mobility 10*10 heavy vehicles to Indian Army?
a) Tata Motors
b) Ashok Leyland
c) Mahindra & Mahindra
d) Eicher Motors
8. Name the Indian swimmer who has become the first Asian to swim UK-France Channel?
a) H S Prannoy
b) Prabhat Koli
c) Manish Sharma
d) Atul Varma
9. Which Indian shuttler has won the Russian Open Badminton trophy?
a) Chirag Sen
b) Lakshya Sen
c) Sourabh Verma
d) Parupalli Kashyap
10. Which Assamese film bagged the best movie award at the 3rd Love International Film Festival 2018 in Los Angeles?
a) Amazon Obhijaan
b) Xhoihobote Dhemalite
11. The Central government has launched the National Viral Hepatitis Control programme in collaboration with which organisation to combat the disease by 2030?
12. Who has been conferred with the Odisha’s highest literary award ‘Atibadi Jagannath Das Samman’ for 2018?
a) P K Kunhalikutty
b) Ramakanta Rath
c) P P Thankachan
d) Ramesh Chennithala
13. Which state government has decided to take up census for backward classes?
b) Andhra Pradesh