Current Affairs 4th March 2018: Quiz
Current Affairs Quiz 4th March 2018: This Current Affairs Quiz is based on previous day’s news that will help you in answering questions which can/may be asked in the upcoming Bank, SSC, Railway & other Govt. exams. You can also go through the Current Affairs, News & Daily GK Update of 3rd March 2018 before attempting the quiz.
1. The 27th Sultan Azlan Shah Cup Hockey tournament has begun in which country?
2. Who has become the first Indian women to have won the gold medal, at the Asian Wrestling Championships?
a) Sakshi Malik
b) Navjot Kaur
c) Vinesh Phogat
3. The mega annual cultural festival 2018 ‘India by the Nile’ will be held which country from March 6, 2018 with the main focus on classical culture?
4. Which Bollywood personality has been honoured with a lifetime achievement award at the 2018 ‘Political and Public Life Awards’ in UK?
a) Anil Kapoor
b) Amitabh Bachchan
c) Shatrughan Sinha
d) Salim Khan
5. A 3-week tri-service maritime exercise “_______” concluded off the western coast, in which several ships, submarines and fighter aircraft participated.
b) Paschim Lehar
6. Armen Sarkisian has been elected as the new president of which country?
7. Which country has unveiled its long-awaited mascot for the 2020 Olympic Games: a futuristic blue-checked, doe-eyed character with pointy ears and “special powers” that was picked by schoolchildren across mascot-mad?
8. Which of the following team has lifted the first edition of IBSF Snooker Team World Cup title 2018?
d) South Korea
9. The Union Cabinet has approved the regularization and extension of Govt. The guarantee provided to lender Bank for providing credit limit to NAFED Rs.19,000 crore from earlier Rs.9,500 crore for undertaking procurement operation of pulses and oilseeds under PSS. PSS stands for-
a) Price Service Scheme
b) Price Support System
c) Price Support Scheme
d) Price Solutions Scheme
10. The Union Cabinet has approved the establishment of NFRA to oversee auditors. What does ‘NFRA’ stands for?
a) National Fund Reporting Authority
b) National Financial Reporting Authority
c) National Finance Reporting Authority
d) National File Reporting Authority