Current Affairs 4th October 2018: Quiz
Current Affairs Quiz 4th October 2018: This Current Affairs Quiz is based on previous day’s news that will help you in answering questions which can/may be asked in the upcoming Bank, SSC, Railway & other Govt. exams. You can also go through the Current Affairs, News & Daily GK Update of 3rd October before attempting the quiz.
1. Which university was declared the cleanest government university in the “Swachh Campus rankings” by Human Resource Development Ministry?
a. Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS), New Delhi
b. Rajasthan Technical University, Rajasthan
c. Delhi University, New Delhi
d. Maharashi Dayanand University, Haryana
2. In order to upgrade Mail/Express Trains, Indian Railway has launched project ______.
c. Rail Vikas
d. Pratham Vikas
3. The National Khadi Festival 2018 was innaugrated in ______.
4. In SPARC, what does ‘R’ stands for?
5. ‘Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham’ scheme was launched by which state?
a. Andhra Pradesh
6. ‘Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham’ is aimed at providing
a. Unemployment allowance will be given to the eligible youth.
b. Skill training will be provided to the Youth.
c. Rs. 1000 will be given every month as unemployment allowance.
d. All The Above
7. The joint exercise ‘Sahyog-Hop Tac 2018’ was conducted near Chennain coast between ____ and ____.
a. India, Thailand
b. India, Vietnam
c. India, Sri Lanka
d. India, Indonesia
8. Who is the MD and CEO of ICICI Bank after Chanda Kochhar steeped down as the CEO?
a. Sandeep Bakshi
b. Sandeep Mishra
c. Jagdeep Bakshi
d. Nayan Sharma
9. Ramon Laguarta took charge as the chief executive officer (CEO) of PepsiCo. Whom did he replace?
a. Maria Roberts
b. Simon Weelington
c. Indra Nooyi
d. Edward Collins
10. Under “Swachchta Hi Seva” category of awards, which Ministry was declared the best department for its contribution to “Swachchta Pakhwada”?
a. Ministry of Ayush
b. Ministry of Civil Aviation
c. Ministry of Home Affairs
d. Ministry of Railways
11. As per ‘Forbes India Rich List 2018’, who has secured the top two spots in the list?
a. Mukesh Ambani and Ratan Tata
b. Mukesh Ambani and Azim Premji
c. Mukesh Ambani and Laxmi Niwas Mittal
d. Mukesh Ambani and Hinduja Brothers
12. What is India’s rank in the 2018 Government E-Payments Adoption Ranking (GEAR)?
13. The Government E-Payments Adoption Ranking (GEAR) is released by?
a. Master Card
c. American Express
14. Name the instant loan approval and disbursal product launched by MobiKwik.
a. Insta Loan
b. Kwik Loan
d. Kwik Mobility