Current Affairs 5th October 2018: Quiz
Current Affairs Quiz 5th September 2018: This Current Affairs Quiz is based on previous day’s news that will help you in answering questions which can/may be asked in the upcoming Bank, SSC, Railway & other Govt. exams. You can also go through the Current Affairs, News & Daily GK Update of 4th October before attempting the quiz.
1. Who among the following won 2018 Nobel Peace Prize?
a) Juan Manuel Santos and Sonam Wangchuk
b) Denis Mukwege and Nadia Murad
c) Denis Mukwege and Tawakkol Karman
d) Nadia Murad and Malala
2. Which state government has recently launched its own food security scheme to cover the poor people who left out of the National Food Security Act (NFSA)?
3. Which of the following species of mango, recently got a Geographical Indication (GI) tag?
4. Who was appointed as the Executive Chairman of National Legal Services Authority of India (NALSA)?
a) Justice Ranjan Gogoi
b) Justice Indu Malhotra
c) Justice Suresh Kumar
d) Justice Madan Bhimarao Lokur
5. India’s tallest National flag from the average city elevation has recently installed in which city?
a) New Delhi
c) Gandhi Nagar
6. The joint Multi – National Maritime Exercise “IBSAMAR 2018” has kicked off in which country?
c) South Africa
d) South Korea
7. Who will head the Group of Ministers (GoM) to examine modalities for ‘calamity tax’ under GST?
a) Ravi Shankar Prasad
b) Narendra Singh Tomar
c) Suresh Prabhu
d) Sushil Modi
8. Aung San Suu Kyi became the first person to be stripped of the honorary Canadian citizenship for her role in gross human rights violations. He/she belongs to which of the following country?
9. India Chem 2018, the 10th Biennial International Exhibition & Conference recently began in_________.
b) New Delhi
10. India’s overall ranking on the government’s adoption of e-payments has moved up to ______ in 2018.