Current Affairs Quiz: 12th October 2017
Current Affairs Quiz 12th October 2017: This Current Affairs Quiz is based on previous day’s news that will help you in answering questions which can/may be asked in the upcoming Bank, SSC & other Govt. exams. You can also go through the Current Affairs, News & Daily GK Update of 11th Oct 2017 before attempting the quiz.
1. Who has been appointed as the new chairman of the Film and Television Institute of India (FTII)?
a) Gajendra Chauhan
b) Anupam Kher
c) Jagdish Bhagwati
d) Rishi Kapoor
2. Which of the following country has launched its 4th Michibiki satellite for a new high precision Global Positioning System (GPS)?
b) North Korea
c) South Korea
3. Who has been bestowed with the 2017 Lal Bahadur Shastri National Award for Excellence in Public Administration, Academics and Management?
a) Meera Sangeet
b) Meera Thakur
c) Bindeshwar Pathak
d) K C Gupta
4. Who has been appointed as the President of US India Business Council (USIBC)?
a) Nisha Desai Biswal
b) Kiran Mohan
c) Meera Verma
d) Anita Mishra
5. Which state government implemented the Senior Citizen Health Insurance Scheme (SCHIS) to provide easy access to curative geriatric health care services by way of additional cover?
b) Himachal Pradesh
6. Which state cabinet has approved reservations for persons with disabilities in govt. jobs and educational institutions?
7. The International Monetary Fund lowered India’s growth forecast for 2017 to what percent?
8. Which of the following has been named as the India’s best FMCG company in the food sector by the International Advertising Association (IAA)?
a) Patanjali Ayurved
b) Nestle India
d) Dabur India
9. Who has been appointed the new Ambassador to Principality of Monaco?
a) Sanjiv Singla
b) Arun Kumar Singh
c) Mohan Kumar
d) V M Kwatra
10. Which of the following country has become the smallest country ever to qualify for the final stage of the FIFA World Cup?
1:b, 2:d, 3:c, 4:a, 5:b, 6:b, 7:a, 8:c, 9:d, 10:d.