Current Affairs Quiz: 13th September 2017
Current Affairs Quiz 13th September 2017: This Quiz is based on previous day’s news. You can also go through the Current Affairs, News & Daily GK Update of 12th Sep 2017 before attempting the quiz.
1. Which state govt. will provide skill development training to 30 thousand surrendered militants?
b) West Bengal
2. Which of the following city will host the fifth edition of the ‘Coastal Shipping and Inland Water Transportation Business Summit 2017?
3. Who will be conferred with Badminton Association of India’s (BAI) first ever lifetime achievement award for his contribution to Badminton?
a) Jwala Gutta
b) Pullela Gopichand
c) Prakash Padukone
d) Parupalli Kashyap
4. Who was awarded with the prestigious N R Madhava Menon Best Law Teacher Award 2017 for his distinguished services to legal education and the legal profession?
a) Bhavani Prasad Panda
b) Tahir Mahmood
c) Abul Shah
d) Umar Ahmed
5. Which Indian-American was awarded with 2017 Balzan Prize recently?
a) Bina Agarwal
b) Tahir Mahmood
c) Faizan Mustafa
d) B C Pandey
6. Which state govt. has signed a lease agreement with Mother Dairy to set up a state-of-the-art milk and milk products processing plant?
b) Madhya Pradesh
7. Which of the following firm is the India’s most valued firm with a market cap of Rs. 5,33,818.72 crore?
a) Reliance Industries Ltd
c) HDFC Bank
8. The commerce ministry of India organised the Second State Start-up Conference in which city?
a) New Delhi
9. Which of the following state has won the Chief Minister’s cup with 45 gold medals at the National kickboxing championship being held in Raipur?
10. Which of the following countries topped the medal tally at the Moscow Shotgun World Championships?
11. The 12-day-long Cauvery Maha Pushkaram has started in which of the following states?
a) Andhra Pradesh
d) Tamil Nadu
12. International Day for South-South Cooperation was observed globally on which date?
a) 10 September
b) 11 September
c) 12 September
d) 13 September
1:c, 2:b, 3:c, 4:b, 5:a, 6:d, 7:a, 8:a, 9:c, 10:b, 11:d, 12:c.