Current Affairs Quiz: 16th September 2017
Current Affairs Quiz 16th September 2017: This Current Affairs Quiz is based on previous day’s news that will help you in answering questions which can/may be asked in the upcoming Bank, SSC & other Govt. exams.You can also go through the Current Affairs, News & Daily GK Update of 15th Sep 2017 before attempting the quiz.
1. The first-ever National Ayurveda Youth Festival (NAYF) has started in which city of India?
a) New Delhi
2. President Ram Nath Kovind has launched a nationwide campaign ‘Swacchata Hi Seva’ from which city?
c) New Delhi
3. The International Day of Democracy is observed across the world on 15 September. What is the theme of the 2017 International Day of Democracy?
a) Democracy for Universal Peace
b) Democracy and conflict prevention
c) Fight for democracy
d) Space for Civil Society
4. Tech giant Google will launch which of the following Unified Payments Interface (UPI) based digital payment service in India?
a) Google Tez
b) Google Pay
c) Google Wallet
d) Google Fast
5. Which city’s National Institute of Ayurveda has made a Guinness world record for most people receiving Nasya Panch Kararma simultaneously?
a) New Delhi
6. Which Indian port’s terminal was awarded “Container Terminal of the Year” at the Gateway Awards 2017?
a) Kolkata Nehru Port
b) Port of Chennai
c) Haldia Port
d) Jawaharlal Nehru Port
7. Name the former United Nations (UN) Secretary-General who was elected as Chair of Ethics Commission of the International Olympic Committee (IOC) for a four-year term?
a) Kofi Annan
b) Ban Ki-moon
c) Antonio Guterres
d) Boutros Boutros-Ghali
8. Environmental Minister Dr. Harsh Vardhan inaugurated a two-day conference on “Sustainable landscapes and forest ecosystems: Theory to Practice” in New Delhi. Which of the following campaign was launched on the occasion?
a) Wood is Good
b) Save Forest, Save Life
c) Green Forest, Green Life
d) None of these
9. Which of the following states will host the 36th National Games in November 2017?
a) Tamil Nadu
10. Which state government has launched a comprehensive land survey for rectification of land records in the state?
d) Tamil Nadu
1:d, 2:b, 3:b, 4:a, 5:c, 6:d, 7:b, 8:a, 9:c, 10:b.