Current Affairs Quiz: 17th September 2017
Current Affairs Quiz 17th September 2017: This Current Affairs Quiz is based on previous day’s news that will help you in answering questions which can/may be asked in the upcoming Bank, SSC & other Govt. exams.You can also go through the Current Affairs, News & Daily GK Update of 16th Sep 2017 before attempting the quiz.
1. Which state government has passed a PRANAM (Parents Responsibility and Norms for Accountability and Monitoring), bill seeking to deduct a fraction of the salary of state govt. employees for the benefit of their parents or differently abled siblings?
2. India’s first Centre for Animal Law has been established in which city of India?
3. Who topped the list of the India’s top 50 brands according to a report released by marketing and advertising conglomerate WPP Plc and Kantar Millward Brown?
a) Reliance Jio
c) HDFC Bank
4. Turkey recently signed a deal with which country to buy S-400 missile defence systems in its first major weapons purchase?
5. India recently signed open sky agreement with which country?
6. Which of the following telecom company has recently launched ‘Office-In-a-Box’ for start-ups registered under the Karnataka government’s Start-Up Cell initiative?
c) Reliance Jio
7. Who has been honoured with Global Diversity Award at Britain’s House of Commons?
a) Salman Khan
b) Ranveer Singh
c) Deepika Padukone
d) Priyanka Chopra
8. Suzuki Motor will invest more than Rs 1,150 crore along with Japanese partners Toshiba and Denso to set up India’s first lithium-ion battery facility in which state of India?
a) Uttar Pradesh
9. The International Day for the Preservation of the Ozone Layer is observed every year on which date?
a) 14th September
b) 15th September
c) 16th September
d) 17th September
10. Who has been appointed as new President of Advertising Club?
a) Mitrajit Bhattacharya
b) Ajay Kakkar
c) Raj Nayak
d) Vikram Sakhuja
1:d, 2:b, 3:c, 4:b, 5:d, 6:b, 7:a, 8:b, 9:c, 10:d.