This Quiz is based on previous day’s news. You can also go through the Current Affairs of 31st July 2017 before attempting the quiz.
1. Which state will provide commercial two wheelers and four wheelers to unemployed youth at subsidized rates, under ‘Apni Gaddi Apna Rozgar’ scheme?
2. The 7th edition of South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) Artists Camp and Exhibition of Paintings has begun in which of the following cities?
a) Colombo, Sri Lanka
b) Islamabad, Pakistan
c) Kathmandu, Nepal
d) Dhaka, Bangladesh
3. The Union government has recently launched “Jiyo Parsi Publicity Phase-2” scheme in which state?
4. Name the American Swimmer who has become the first swimmer to win three gold medals on a single night at either the FINA World Swimming Championship or the Olympics?
a) Adam Peaty
b) Victor Cooper
c) Nigel Stubbs
d) Caeleb Dressel
5. Which country is the world’s largest exporter of beef, as per recently released OECD-FAO Agricultural Outlook 2017-2026 report?
6. Which state government has recently banned use Of Liquid Nitrogen in Drinks & food items?
7. Which Indian sportsperson has won bronze in the Under-7 rapid championship at the 13th edition of Asian Schools Chess Championship (ASCC) 2017 in Panjin, China?
a) Mukul Soam
b) Kuldeep Lohia
c) T S Mani
d) Aditya Patil
8. Which government agency has developed India’s first unmanned tank ‘Muntra’, which has three variants – surveillance, mine detection, and reconnaissance in areas with nuclear and bio threats?
a) Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)
b) Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
c) Defence Intelligence Agency (DIA)
d) National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO)
9. Name the F1 driver who won the 2017 Hungarian Formula One Grand Prix at the Hungaroring in Mogyorod?
a) Valtteri Bottas
b) Kimi Raikkonen
c) Nico Rosberg
d) Sebastian Vettel
10. What was the theme of ‘World Day against Trafficking in Persons 2017’ observed on July 30, 2017?
a) Act to protect and assist trafficking victims
b) Eliminate human trafficking
c) United Stand against trafficking in persons
d) Creating supportive atmosphere for trafficking victims
1:c, 2:c, 3:b, 4:d, 5:d, 6:c, 7:d, 8:b, 9:d,10:a.