Current Affairs Quiz: 1st September 2017
Current Affairs Quiz 1st September 2017: This Quiz is based on previous day’s news. You can also go through the Current Affairs, News & Daily GK Update of 31st August 2017 before attempting the quiz.
1. Two-day Indian Ocean Conference 2017 has begun in which of the following cities?
2. Who has been appointed as the first brand ambassador of tyre maker Bridgestone India?
a) Saina Nehwal
b) PV Sindhu
c) Rohit Sharma
d) Virat Kohli
3. Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has launched its navigation satellite ‘______’ from Satish Dhavan Space Centre at Sriharikota, on board the rocket PSLV C39.
4. India has signed two Memorandum of Understandings (MoUs) with which country for exchanging technical cooperation in the field of Railways?
5. India and which country will jointly issue postage stamps with Diwali as the theme?
d) Sri Lanka
6. India has signed the Memorandum of Understandings (MoU) with which country for the conservation of earthquake-damaged pagodas?
d) Sri Lanka
7. Who has become the 2nd Indian women and first Sikh women to be selected by NASA for the Mars Expedition happening in 2030?
a) Harmanpreet Kaur
b) Jasleen Kaur Josan
c) Simran Bagga
d) Sukhpreet Kaur
8. Which of the following bank has received a Scheduled Bank Status recently from RBI?
a) Mysore DCC Bank
b) Kurnool Urban Bank
c) Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Ltd
d) None of these
9. State-owned NTPC has signed a term loan agreement for Rs. 3,000 crore with which bank for partially funding its capital expenditure?
a) ICICI Bank
b) Axis Bank
c) HDFC Bank
d) Canara Bank
10. India and ______ have agreed to strengthen cooperation between their security and intelligence agencies to combat the threat of terrorism and check terror financing.
a) G20 Countries
b) European Union
c) BRICS Countries
d) ASEAN Countries
1:c, 2:b, 3:a, 4:b, 5:c, 6:a, 7:b, 8:c, 9:a, 10:b.