Current Affairs Quiz: 20th September 2017
Current Affairs Quiz 20th September 2017: This Current Affairs Quiz is based on previous day’s news that will help you in answering questions which can/may be asked in the upcoming Bank, SSC & other Govt. exams. You can also go through the Current Affairs, News & Daily GK Update of 19th Sep 2017 before attempting the quiz.
1. Which state has become the first state in the country to set up family welfare district committees to examine the complaints of women against their husbands and in-laws and find an amicable solution?
2. The second International Yoga Festival and International Yoga Sports Championship 2017 has started in which of the following states?
c) Madhya Pradesh
d) Jammu & Kashmir
3. Which of the following Biopic to be made on India women’s cricketer Jhulan Goswami?
a) Women Fast Machine
b) Nadia Express
c) Chakdaha Express
d) Jhulan Dream
4. Which state Government has launched the Shaheed Gram Vikas Yojana which aims at developing villages of freedom fighters in the state?
b) West Bengal
5. The 5th edition of “Kaju India 2017- The Global Cashew Summit has started in which of the following states?
c) Tamil Nadu
d) Jammu & Kashmir
6. Which of the following programme will be launched on occasion of World Food Day (October 16) with focus on agriculture, nutrition and health in a symbiotic manner?
a) Hunger Free Programme
b) No Hunger India
c) Zero Hunger Programme
d) None of these
7. Which State’s Tourism Development Corporation has tied up with cab aggregator Ola to kicked off a campaign to promote responsible tourism, titled #GhoomoResponsibly?
8. Name the British cyclist who has broken the world record for cycling around the world in 79 days, 44 days shorter than the previous record?
a) Mark Beaumont
b) Alastair Humphreys
c) Sean Conway
d) David Millar
9. The Ministry of Women and Child Development holds the first ever National Conference in New Delhi on Mission Mode to address Under-Nutrition in the country? What is the goal of the Conference?
a) No Malnutrition In India-2020
b) No Malnutrition In India-2022
c) Malnutrition Free India-2020
d) Malnutrition Free India-2022
10. Who bagged Gold in women’s pentathlon event at the 5th Asian Indoor and Martial Arts Games in Turkmenistan?
a) Dutee Chand
b) Neena Varakil
c) Tintu Lukka
d) Purnima Hembram
11. Name the NASA’s $3.9-billion spacecraft that has ended its 20-year-long ground-breaking journey with a fiery plunge into the Saturn’s crushing atmosphere?
12. The final development trials of indigenous beyond visual range Astra missile were successfully concluded into the Indian Air Force. Astra is ______________ Missile.
a) Surface-to-Surface Missile
b) Air-to-Air Missile
c) Surface-to-Air Missile
d) Air-to-Surface Missile
1:b, 2:d, 3:c, 4:c, 5:b, 6:c, 7:a, 8:a, 9:d, 10:d, 11:a, 12:b.