Current Affairs Quiz: 22nd September 2017
Current Affairs Quiz 22nd September 2017: This Current Affairs Quiz is based on previous day’s news that will help you in answering questions which can/may be asked in the upcoming Bank, SSC & other Govt. exams. You can also go through the Current Affairs, News & Daily GK Update of 21st Sep 2017 before attempting the quiz.
1. Name the Nigerian lawyer teacher & peacemaker who has won the 2017 UN High Commission for Refugees (UNHCR) for his work opening school amid conflict in north-eastern Nigeria?
a) Yemi Osinbajo
b) Geoffrey Onyeama
c) Geoffrey Onyeama
d) Zannah Mustapha
2. India is collaborating with which country to build Rooppur nuclear power plant in Bangladesh?
3. Which country has replaced China as the top retail destination in 2017 as part of the global retail development index?
4. Which Payments Bank has launched its mobile banking app “BPay” to make banking easy for millions of underbanked people in India?
a) Airtel Payments Bank
b) Fino Payments Bank
c) Paytm Payments Bank
d) India Post Payments Bank
5. Who has been appointed as the interim Chairman of National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)?
a) M Balachandran
b) B Sambamurthy
c) Adil Agnihotri
d) Devendra Prasad
6. The Union Govt. will introduce a curated food experience zone ‘Food Street’ at the global food fair (November) in New Delhi. Who will be acting as the brand ambassador of this event?
a) Ranveer Brar
b) Navjot Singh Sidhu
c) Sanjeev Kapoor
d) Tarla Dalal
7. Chabahar Port, which is strategic for all three nations-India, Iran and Afghanistan, will be made operational by 2018 end in which nation?
8. The 2017 International Day of Peace was observed on which date with the theme “Together for Peace: Respect, Safety, and Dignity for All”?
a) 19th September
b) 20th September
c) 21st September
d) 22nd September
9. Which state govt. has constituted a Screening Committee on anti-profiteering to ascertain whether reductions in tax rates post rollout of GST have been passed on to consumers?
a) Madhya Pradesh
10. Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu released a Commemorative Coin to commemorate which personality?
a) T Radhakrishnan
b) Chidambaram Subramaniam
c) M.S. Subbulakshmi
d) CNR Rao
1:d, 2:a, 3:c, 4:b, 5:b, 6:c, 7:c, 8:c, 9:b, 10:c.