Current Affairs Quiz: 23rd September 2017
Current Affairs Quiz 23rd September 2017: This Current Affairs Quiz is based on previous day’s news that will help you in answering questions which can/may be asked in the upcoming Bank, SSC & other Govt. exams. You can also go through the Current Affairs, News & Daily GK Update of 22nd Sep 2017 before attempting the quiz.
1. Which of the following state has become first Indian state to launch electric bus service?
b) Himachal Pradesh
c) Madhya Pradesh
2. Which state government launched the mobile app “People First” for citizens?
a) Andhra Pradesh
c) Uttar Pradesh
d) Tamil Nadu
3. The 6th edition of International Textile and Apparel Fair “VASTRA-2017” has started in which city of India?
a) New Delhi
4. The six Scorpene-class submarines that will initiate the modernisation of the Indian navy are being designed by a company belonging to which country?
5. Who has been appointed as the new CMD of National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC)?
a) Balraj Joshi
b) Ratish Kumar
c) K.M. Singh
d) Anand Dev
6. Which Indian film has been chosen as India’s official entry in the Best Foreign Language Film category at Oscars 2018?
a) Baahubali 2: The Conclusion
d) Toilet: Ek Prem Katha
7. Which of the following books by novelist Salman Rushdie was recently listed among New York Times Bestseller?
a) Joseph Anton: A Memoir
b) The Golden House
c) The Enchantress of Florence
8. Which of the following has become the world’s first airline to launch double beds in business class?
b) Qatar Airways
c) Singapore Airlines
d) Air India
9. Which of the following is the India’s first indigenously built Scorpene submarine delivered to the Indian Navy?
a) INS Kaveri
b) INS Khanderi
c) INS Kalvari
d) INS Godavari
10. Name the World’s richest woman and L’Oreal heiress who passed away recently?
a) Liliane Bettencourt
b) Madelaine Berthe
c) Henel Schueller
d) Francoise Maria
1:b, 2:a, 3:d, 4:b, 5:a, 6:c, 7:b, 8:b, 9:c, 10:a.