Current Affairs Quiz: 24th September 2017
Current Affairs Quiz 24th September 2017: This Current Affairs Quiz is based on previous day’s news that will help you in answering questions which can/may be asked in the upcoming Bank, SSC & other Govt. exams. You can also go through the Current Affairs, News & Daily GK Update of 23rd Sep 2017 before attempting the quiz.
1. Minister for Petroleum and Natural Gas and Skill Development Dharmendra Pradhan launched First Pradhan Mantri LPG Panchayat initiative in which city of India?
2. Which of the following country has tested a new ballistic missile ‘Khorramshahr’ that can carry multiple warheads and has a range of 2,000km?
a) North Korea
b) South Korea
3. The Union Government plans to use floating B4 boat labs to study which river?
4. A 500 kg unexploded World War II-era aerial bomb was discovered in which place?
5. Which Indian Bank has launched India’s first bond index series for overseas investors at the London Stock Exchange (LSE)?
b) Bank of Baroda
c) ICICI Bank
d) Punjab National Bank
6. Dabur India has tied up with which e-commerce company for an online Ayurveda marketplace which will house all ayurvedic brands and products of the country?
7. As announced by the Union Ministry of Water Resources recently, water storage level of 91 major reservoirs of India went up by how many percents?
a) 1 percent
b) 1.5 percent
c) 2 percent
d) 2.5 percent
8. A campaign named ‘MaaKasam, Hindustan Swachh Rakhenge Hum’ was recently started by which Hindi daily?
a) Navbharat Times
d) Punjab Kesari
9. US President Donald Trump recently signed a new order to boosts sanctions against which country for its nuclear programmes?
d) North Korea
10. A new campus of Indian Aviation Academy was recently inaugurated in which of the following cities?
b) New Delhi
1:d, 2:c, 3:c, 4:c, 5:a, 6:b, 7:c, 8:c, 9:d, 10:b.