Current Affairs Quiz: 25th-26th September 2017
Current Affairs Quiz 26th September 2017: This Current Affairs Quiz is based on previous day’s news that will help you in answering questions which can/may be asked in the upcoming Bank, SSC & other Govt. exams. You can also go through the Current Affairs, News & Daily GK Update of 24th-25th Sep 2017 before attempting the quiz.
1. Multi-Agency humanitarian assistance and disaster relief (HADR) exercise Pralay Sahayam was recently held in which city to create public awareness about man-made and natural climate change and urban disasters including flooding?
2. Which of the following scheme was recently launched by PM Narendra Modi to to supply electricity to all households by December 2018 & providing free connections to the poor?
a) Power for India
c) Ghar Ghar Bijli
d) None of these
3. Which Indian personality has become the first Asian to be chosen for the prestigious 2017 Von Hippel Award for his immense contribution in materials research?
a) A. S. Kiran Kumar
b) C.N.R. Rao
c) M. S. Swaminathan
d) G. Madhavan Nair
4. Name the 15-day campaign which will be launched by Central Government to promote development and cleanliness in rural areas?
a) Swachh Gram Samridh Bharat
b) Gram Samridhi Evam Swachhta
c) Bharat Gram Swachhta Samridhi
d) Swachh Bharat Swachh Gram
5. The joint exercise DRUZBA 2017 has started between special forces of Russia and which country?
6. Who has become the first Indian to be picked as the International Boxing Association’s representative for the IOC Athletes’ Forum?
a) MC Mary Kom
b) Vijender Singh
c) Akhil Kumar
d) Shiva Thapa
7. The Union Government recently launched Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhayay Vigyan Gram Sankul Pariyojana in which of the following states?
b) Uttar Pradesh
8. The 57th National Open Athletics Championships 2017 has begun in which of the following states?
d) Tamil Nadu
9. Who has been appointed as the new Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) of India?
a) Rajiv Mehrishi
b) Sunil Arora
c) R.K. Raghavan
d) Rajiv Singh
10. Who has clinched the women’s singles U-19 title at the Belgian Junior Open badminton tournament?
a) Maneesha Arora
b) Vaishnavi Reddy
c) Arathi Sara
d) Nikita Soni
1:c, 2:b, 3:b, 4:b, 5:c, 6:a, 7:a, 8:d, 9:a, 10:b.