Current Affairs Quiz: 27th August 2017
Current Affairs Quiz 27th August 2017: This Quiz is based on previous day’s news. You can also go through the Current Affairs & Daily GK Update of 26th August 2017 before attempting the quiz.
1. Nungthaang Tampak village has emerged as the first ‘100 percent computer literate’ village in the entire North East. Nungthaang Tampak is located in which state of India?
2. 2018 International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF) Team World Cup will be held in which of the following cities?
a) New York
c) Kuala Lumpur
3. The Union Ministry of Commerce and Industry has constituted a Task Force on Artificial Intelligence (AI) for India’s Economic Transformation. The 18-member panel will be headed by?
a) B C Khanduri
b) Dr. V. Kamakoti
c) Deepak Mehta
d) Ajay Singh
4. The Jammu and Kashmir government has decided to set up its first Eco-Park in which district?
5. The Directorate General of Foreign Trade (DGFT) in the Union Commerce Ministry has banned duty-free imports of gold, silver items from which country?
a) South Africa
c) North Korea
d) South Korea
6. Name the Indian Coast Guard Ship which was part of the First Training Squadron of the Navy, was recently decommissioned after 30 years of service?
7. Who has been appointed as the new Director General (DG) Railway Protection Force?
a) Rajiv Bansal
b) Dharmendra Kumar
c) Atul Mishra
d) Mohit Joshi
8. Which state govt. has decided to conduct a comprehensive land survey in the state to address disputes and litigations over maintenance of land records and ownership?
c) Andhra Pradesh
9. What is the dimension of newly introduced Rs 200 Denomination?
a) 65 mm × 140 mm
b) 66 mm × 140 mm
c) 65 mm × 146 mm
d) 66 mm × 146 mm
10. The CA Institute of India has signed an MoU with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of which country to establish mutual co-operation for the advancement of accounting knowledge, professional and intellectual development?
1:d, 2:b, 3:b, 4:c, 5:d, 6:c, 7:b, 8:a, 9:d, 10:c.