Current Affairs Quiz: 28th August 2017
Current Affairs Quiz 28th August 2017: This Quiz is based on previous day’s news. You can also go through the Current Affairs & Daily GK Update of 27th August 2017 before attempting the quiz.
1. Name the football player who has become First Ever Player to Score 350 La Liga Goals?
a) Cristiano Ronaldo
b) Lionel Messi
c) Wayne Rooney
d) Mesut Özil
2. Who has been conferred with Biju Patnaik Award for Scientific Excellence for the year 2016?
a) Dr Ajay Mishra
b) Prof Sanjay Singh
c) Prof Digambar Behera
d) Dr Kamaldeep Joshi
3. The National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has recently given a nod to _____ for processing bill payments under the Bharat Bill Payment System (BBPS) as a Bharat Bill Payment Operating Unit (BBPOU).
b) Spice Digital Ltd.
4. Banks importing gold and precious metals will have to pay _____ tax under the GST which can be claimed as input tax credit.
5. Which of the following village is the country’s first 100 percent computer literate village?
a) Nungthaang Tampak
6. Indian scientists have discovered a new species of frog ‘_____’ that has a snout-shaped nose, just like a pig in West Ghats.
a) Srivilliputhur Amaan
b) Grizzled Mohan
c) Nasikabatrachus bhupathi
d) None of these
7. India’s first-ever beauty pageant for transgenders “Miss Transqueen India” was held in which city?
a) New Delhi
8. The 58th edition of Subroto Cup International Football Tournament has started in which city?
a) New Delhi
9. TRAI has signed a Letter of Intent (LoI) with which country’s telecom regulator to jointly conduct capacity building exercises in telecom sector?
10. Rishang Keishing, who passed away recently, was the former Chief Minister of which state?
b) Arunachal Pradesh
1:b, 2:c, 3:b, 4:b, 5:d, 6:c, 7:b, 8:a, 9:b, 10:c.