Current Affairs Quiz: 29th September 2017
Current Affairs Quiz 29th September 2017: This Current Affairs Quiz is based on previous day’s news that will help you in answering questions which can/may be asked in the upcoming Bank, SSC & other Govt. exams. You can also go through the Current Affairs, News & Daily GK Update of 28th Sep 2017 before attempting the quiz.
1. Which of the following program has been started by Central Adoption Resource Authority (CARA) to enable the public to interact with its officials for seeking information related to adoption as well as flagging their concerns?
a) Adopt Me
b) Try Me
c) Jan Sampark
d) Anpa Sampark
2. Russian space agency Roscosmos will build a “deep space gateway”, the first-ever astronaut-tended space station around the Moon with the help of which country?
3. The World Rabies Day is observed every year on 28th September. What is the theme of 2017 World Rabies Day (WRD)?
a) Rabies: 100% Vaccine preventable
b) Rabies: Zero by 30
c) End Rabies Together
d) Rabies Free World
4. Who has been appointed as the first woman Chief Proctor of Banaras Hindu University (BHU)?
a) Royana Singh
b) Kalpana Desai
c) Isha Varma
d) Anita Goel
5. Who has been selected for the 2017 SASTRA Ramanujan Prize?
a) Krishnaswami Alladi
b) Philippe Michel
c) Manjul Bhargava
d) Maryna Viazovska
6. Which state has won the ‘Best Tourism State’ National award-2017?
c) Madhya Pradesh
7. Which of the following bank has launched ‘Project Nishchay’ in partnership with the Boston Consulting Group (BCG) to accelerate its turnaround program and improve financial performance?
a) IDBI Bank
b) ICICI Bank
c) Axis Bank
d) Indian Bank
8. The Asian Development Bank will increase its annual lending to India to a maximum of $4 billion between 2018 and _______ to help fasten inclusive economic transformation towards upper middle-income status.
9.Hugh M Hefner, the founder of the iconic Playboy magazine passed away. He hailed from which country?
b) United States
10. Which of the following governmental body has celebrated its 13th Formation Day on 28 September 2017?
a) National Investigation Agency
b) National Disaster Management Authority
c) National Security Council
d) Indian Space Research Organisation
1:c, 2:b, 3:b, 4:a, 5:d, 6:c, 7:a, 8:b, 9:b, 10:b.