This Quiz is based on previous day’s news. You can also go through the Current Affairs of 29th July 2017 before attempting the quiz.
1. Which Indian Metro has become the world’s first completely ‘green’ Metro system for adhering to green building norms for its residential colonies?
a) Kochi Metro
b) Lucknow Metro
c) Mumbai Metro
d) Delhi Metro
2. Who has been conferred with the prestigious Mohun Bagan Ratna Award 2017?
a) Deep Saha
b) Balwant Singh
c) Subrata Bhattacharya
d) Debabrata Das
3. Which of the following state government has launched its flagship health scheme “Care Companion Programme (CCP)” to educate family members of the patient about taking better care of patients?
b) Uttar Pradesh
4. Which Indian city has ranked 40thout of 50 cities on Women Entrepreneur (WE) Cities Index 2017 that ranks cities in terms of its ability to attract and foster the growth of women-owned firms?
5. The Canara Bank has launched its first digital banking branch “CANDI” in which city to provide an end-to-end digital experience to customers?
a) New Delhi
6. Which country has successfully launched satellite-carrying rocket “Simorgh” into space?
7. Name the former union minister who was recently conferred with the Japan’s imperial decoration ‘Order of the Rising Sun’ award for his contribution to fostering Japan-India ties?
a) Pawan Kumar Bansal
b) Ashwani Kumar
c) Karan Singh
d) Ashok Kumar
8. NITI Aayog has cleared how many mass rapid transport systems proposed by Transport Ministry which are aimed to improve public transport?
9. The 2017 Global Tiger Day (GTD) is observed on which date?
a) July 28
b) July 29
c) July 27
d) July 30
10. Cabinet has raised the annual investment limit in Sovereign Gold Bonds (SGBs) from 500 gm to how much quantity per individual?
a) 2 kg
b) 3 kg
c) 4 kg
d) 5 kg
1:d, 2:c, 3:d, 4:c, 5:b, 6:c, 7:b, 8:c, 9:b, 10:c.