Current Affairs Quiz: 30th September 2017
Current Affairs Quiz 30th September 2017: This Current Affairs Quiz is based on previous day’s news that will help you in answering questions which can/may be asked in the upcoming Bank, SSC & other Govt. exams. You can also go through the Current Affairs, News & Daily GK Update of 29th Sep 2017 before attempting the quiz.
1. Which State Govt. has launched ‘Puneeta Yatre’, to provide subsidised tour packages for promoting religious tourism in the state?
d) Tamil Nadu
2. Which of the following state will be second state after Goa to use Voter Verifiable Paper Audit Trail (VVPAT) system for the Assembly elections in entire state?
b) Himachal Pradesh
3. The India International Science Festival 2017 will be held in October 2017 in which city of India?
c) New Delhi
4. Name the telecom company that has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Chinese gear maker ZTE to work together for Pre5G and 5G wireless systems?
a) Reliance Communications
b) Bharti Airtel
c) Vodafone India
5. Union government approved Modernisation of State Police Forces (MPF) Scheme which comes under the purview of which parent scheme?
a) Security Scheme
b) Law and Order Scheme
c) Societal Protection Scheme
d) Internal Security Scheme
6. Which of the following country has recently issued a decree allowing women to drive for the first time in the country?
a) Saudi Arabia
7. Indian Railways is working along with which government organisation to develop safety mechanisms to make travel by trains safer?
a) National Disaster Management Authority
b) National Security Council
c) National Investigation Agency
d) Indian Space Research Organisation
8. Name the airways company which has tied up with public sector lender PNB and private lender IndusInd Bank to secure loans to the tune of over Rs 3,000 crore for meeting working capital requirements?
a) IndiGo Airways
b) Jet Airways
c) Air India
9. Who of the following was recently named as the new CEO and MD of Tata Capital?
a) Praveen P Kadle
b) Rajiv Sabharwal
c) Mukesh Rawat
d) Pawan Kumar Mishra
10. Asia’s oldest Mountain Biking (MTB) Himalaya cycle race has started in which state of India?
b) Himachal Pradesh
c) Jammu & Kashmir
1:c, 2:c, 3:a, 4:d, 5:d, 6:a, 7:d, 8:c, 9:b, 10:b.