This Quiz is based on previous day’s news. You can also go through the Current Affairs of 2nd August 2017 before attempting the quiz.
1. Which Payments Bank has recently tied up with Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) to give the further boost to digital payments in the country and to add to customer convenience?
a) Paytm Payments Bank
b) Airtel Payments Bank
c) India Post Payments Bank
d) FINO Payments Bank
2. Which state Cabinet has recently approved Religious Freedom Bill 2017 in which forceful or allurement induced religious conversion will be a non-bailable criminal offense?
c) Madhya Pradesh
3. Which Asian country has formally launched its first overseas naval facility in Djibouti, an East African nation?
a) South Korea
b) North Korea
4. Which satellite will be launched by Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) by the end of August 2017, to augment the existing seven satellites of NavIC constellation?
5. What was the theme of ‘World breastfeeding week 2017’celebrated from 1st to 7th August 2017?
a) Creating Awareness about Breastfeeding Together
b) Sustaining Breastfeeding Together
c) Creating Awareness about Breastfeeding through Social Media
d) Propagating Breastfeeding for New Born
6. Which IIT institute has invented a low-cost dirt detector that alerts authorities when a place needs cleaning?
a) IIT Bombay
b) IIT Madras
c) IIT Indore
d) IIT Kharagpur
7. Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced a package of ________ for all North-East states for mitigating the impact of floods on short- and long-term basis.
a) Rs 1,350 crore
b) Rs 2,350 crore
c) Rs 3,350 crore
d) Rs 4,350 crore
8. As per ‘ICT Facts and Figures 2017’, released by the International Telecommunication Union(ITU), which two countries are home to 39% of the 830 million young people worldwide who use the Internet?
a) Russia & India
b) India & China
c) India & Brazil
d) Brazil & China
9. Which city will host 2024 Summer Olympics?
a) Paris, France
b) Los Angeles, US
c) Berlin, Germany
d) Durban, South Africa
10. has been elected as the new Prime Minister of Pakistan?
a) Shahbaz Zardari
b) Bilawal Sharif
c) Shahid Khaqan Abbasi
d) Abbas Farooqi
1:b, 2:d, 3:c, 4:d, 5:b, 6:d, 7:b, 8:b, 9:a, 10:c.