Current Affairs Quiz: 3rd October 2017
Current Affairs Quiz 3rd October 2017: This Current Affairs Quiz is based on previous day’s news that will help you in answering questions which can/may be asked in the upcoming Bank, SSC & other Govt. exams. You can also go through the Current Affairs, News & Daily GK Update of 1st-2nd Oct 2017 before attempting the quiz.
1. The 3rd edition of Women of India Organic Festival has started in which of the following cities?
b) New Delhi
2. The nation pays homage to Father of the Nation, Mahatma Gandhi on his birth anniversary on 02nd October. This was the ___________ anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi.
3. Which of the following country has recently celebrated the 68th National Day on 01st October?
4. The United Nations’ (UN) International Day of Non-Violence is observed on which date?
a) 1st October
b) 2nd October
c) 3rd October
d) 4th October
5. Name the country which has recently banned face veils such as burkhas or niqabs across the country?
b) North Korea
c) South Korea
6. The 2017 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine was conferred jointly to the American trio of Jeffrey C. Hall, Michael Rosbash and Michael W. Young for their discoveries of ______________.
a) Mechatronic Molecules
c) Tissue Building Structure
d) Molecular Mechanisms
7. With which of the following two countries India has recently opened two immigration check posts along their borders?
a) Myanmar and Nepal
b) Myanmar and Bangladesh
c) Nepal and Bangladesh
d) Bhutan and Bangladesh
8. Who has been appointed as the new Governor of Bihar?
a) Devendra Kumar Joshi
b) Satya Pal Malik
c) Jagdish Mukhi
d) Banwarilal Purohit
9. As per the recent reshuffle by the President of India, Brigadier (Retd) BD Mishra has been appointed as the Governor of ____________.
b) Tamil Nadu
c) Arunachal Pradesh
1:b, 2:b, 3:c, 4:b, 5:d, 6:d, 7:b, 8:b, 9:c.