Current Affairs Quiz: 4th October 2017
Current Affairs Quiz 4th October 2017: This Current Affairs Quiz is based on previous day’s news that will help you in answering questions which can/may be asked in the upcoming Bank, SSC & other Govt. exams. You can also go through the Current Affairs, News & Daily GK Update of 3rd Oct 2017 before attempting the quiz.
1. Which of the following place has been adjudged best ‘Swachh Iconic Place’ in India?
a) Akshardham Temple
b) Meenakshi Sundareswarar Temple
c) Ramaswamy Temple
d) Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple, Srirangam
2. Which state government has launched a state-wide campaign against child marriage and dowry on the occasion of Mahatma Gandhi’s birth anniversary?
3. The 8th Conference of the Association of SAARC Speakers and Parliamentarians is scheduled to be held in which city?
a) New Delhi
4. The sixth edition of the World Government Summit (WHS) is scheduled to be held from February 11th – 13th, 2018 in which of the following country?
a) United States
5. India and which country will undertake a joint tiger census in their national parks, forests and protected areas adjoining the two countries using a globally-recognised method?
b) Sri Lanka
6. Gujarat International Finance Tec-City (GIFT City)’s International Financial Services Centre (IFSC) has bagged the _______ spot in the latest edition of Global Financial Centres Index (GFCI), London.
7. President Ram Nath Kovind has appointed a Commission to examine the sub-categorisation of OBCs. Who will be chairperson of the commission?
a) N K Rathore
b) M S Jha
c) JK Bajaj
d) G Rohini
8. The Global Wildlife Programme (GWP) conference has started in which city of India?
b) New Delhi
9. Which committee has drafted the 3rd National Wildlife Action Plan (NWAP) for 2017-2031?
a) Krishna Murthy committee
b) JC Kala committee
c) Prabhakar Reddy committee
d) K C Patan committee
10. Which state has initiated Measles-Rubella (MR) vaccine drive as part of the National Immunisation Programme aiming to eradicate measles by 2020?
d) Uttar Pradesh
1:b, 2:c, 3:d, 4:c, 5:a, 6:c, 7:d, 8:b, 9:b, 10:c.