Current Affairs Quiz: 5th October 2017
Current Affairs Quiz 5th October 2017: This Current Affairs Quiz is based on previous day’s news that will help you in answering questions which can/may be asked in the upcoming Bank, SSC & other Govt. exams. You can also go through the Current Affairs, News & Daily GK Update of 4th Oct 2017 before attempting the quiz.
1. Which of the following state has become the first state in the country to set up an Industrial Training Institute (ITI) exclusively for the differently-abled?
2. Which of the following country has launched the world’s largest nuclear-powered icebreaker ship in a bid to expand its strategic presence in the resource-rich, terrain of the Arctic?
3. Who has been appointed as the new chairman of the State Bank of India (SBI)?
a) Ravindra Dholakia
b) Moumita Dutta
c) Rajnish Kumar
d) Nandini Harinath
4. The eighth annual Global Entrepreneurship Summit (GES) 2017 will be held in which Indian city from November 28 to 30?
a) New Delhi
5. Which state government has launched Rs. 302-crore ‘Mathru Poorna’ scheme for pregnant women?
b) Tamil Nadu
d) Andhra Pradesh
6. Who has become the first Indian to hold deputy director general post at World Health Organisation (WHO)?
a) Ritu Karidhal
b) Soumya Swaminathan
c) Minal Sampath
d) Anuradha TK
7. The army, CRPF and Special Operations Group (SOG) have launched a massive cordon and search operation (CASO) in which state?
a) Arunachal Pradesh
d) Jammu and Kashmir
8. Who of the following have won the Nobel Prize in Chemistry 2017?
a) Rainer Weiss, Kip Thorne and Barry Barish
b) Jacques Dubochet, Joachim Frank and Richard Henderson
c) Jean-Pierre Sauvage, Fraser Stoddart and Ben Feringa
d) Brian K. Kobilka and Robert J. Lefkowitz
9. Which of the following country has signed a $4.5 billion third line of credit (LoC) agreement with India for its infrastructure and social sector development?
10. Jan Raksha yatra has been launched in which Indian state?
b) Tamil Nadu
d) Uttar Pradesh
1:b, 2:a, 3:c, 4:c, 5:a, 6:b, 7:d, 8:b, 9:a, 10:c.