Current Affairs Quiz 6th August 2017: This Quiz is based on previous day’s news. You can also go through the Current Affairs & Daily GK Update of 5th August 2017 before attempting the quiz.
1. _______ has collaborated with Delhi Police’s women safety app ‘Himmat’ for ensuring better safety to women across the city?
c) Meru Cabs
2. Which state Govt. has launched two online portals ‘MahaDBT & MahaVASTU’ to streamline the process of Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT)?
a) Uttar Pradesh
3. Who has been appointed as the brand ambassador of the Swachh Bharat Mission in Uttar Pradesh?
a) Salman Khan
b) Ranveer Singh
c) Ayushman Khurana
d) Akshay Kumar
4. Who among the following has topped this year’s Forbes ranking of the highest paid author?
a) Christopher Cooper
b) Dan Brown
c) J K Rowling
b) John Grisham
5. Name the veteran actress who has been selected for this year’s Prem Nazir Award?
6. Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) has entered into a partnership with which entity to enable railway passengers to book train tickets ‘now and pay for it later’?
7. Which state Govt. has decided to distribute 13 lakh Soil Health Cards among farmers?
c) Madhya Pradesh
8. Senior bureaucrat Mohammad Mustafa has been appointed as Chairman and Managing Director of
9. India has signed a loan agreement with ________ for the financing of 329 million US dollar for Gujarat Rural Roads Project.
a) World Bank
b) Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)
c) International Monetary Fund (IMF)
d) Asian Development Bank (ADB)
10. Which among the following has become the first Arab country to offer permanent residency to selected non-citizens?
1:b, 2:c, 3:d, 4:c, 5:b, 6:b, 7:a, 8:d, 9:b, 10:b.