Current Affairs Quiz: 7th October 2017
Current Affairs Quiz 7th October 2017: This Current Affairs Quiz is based on previous day’s news that will help you in answering questions which can/may be asked in the upcoming Bank, SSC & other Govt. exams. You can also go through the Current Affairs, News & Daily GK Update of 6th Oct 2017 before attempting the quiz.
1. The First ever three-day ASEAN-India Music Festival has begun in which city of India?
b) New Delhi
2. Name the Indian Journalist who has been honoured with Anna Politkovskaya Award, instituted by Reach All Women (RAW) in War?
a) Barkha Dutt
b) Nidhi Razdan
c) Gauri Lankesh
d) Shoma Chaudhury
3. Which State Government has launched a mass marriage scheme called ‘Mukhyamantri Samoohik Vivaah Yojana’?
d) Uttar Pradesh
4. Which country has signed $4.5 billion third line of credit (LoC) agreement with India for its infrastructure and social sector development?
5. Which of the following bank has entered into a MoU with Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd (HPCL) for enabling all HPCL retail outlets with BHIM/UPI merchant solutions?
a) Vijaya Bank
b) Andhra bank
c) Canara Bank
d) IDBI Bank
6. Who has been sworn-in as the new Governor of Tamil Nadu?
a) Satya Pal Malik
b) Ganga Prasad
c) Indira Banerjee
d) Banwarilal Purohit
7. The government has signed Finance Contract with European Investment Bank (EIB) for lending of ______ for Bangalore Metro Rail Project Phase II Line R6.
a) €100 million
b) €200 million
c) €300 million
d) €400 million
8. Nobel Peace Prize 2017 has been awarded to which International campaign?
a) International Campaign to take in refugees
b) International Campaign to stop global warming
c) International Campaign against Terrorism
d) International Campaign to abolish nuclear weapons
9. October 4th to 10th was declared as World Space Week in 1999 and its celebrated every year. What is the World Space Week theme for 2017?
a) Exploring New Worlds In Space
b) Discovering New Worlds In Space
c) Exposing New Worlds In Space
d) Identifying New Worlds In Space
10. Which insurance company has launched ‘Neo’ a servicing bot for Twitter?
a) ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
b) SBI Life
c) PNB Metlife
d) HDFC Life
1:b, 2:c, 3:d, 4:a, 5:a, 6:d, 7:c, 8:d, 9:a, 10:d.