Current Affairs Quiz: 8th October 2017
Current Affairs Quiz 8th October 2017: This Current Affairs Quiz is based on previous day’s news that will help you in answering questions which can/may be asked in the upcoming Bank, SSC & other Govt. exams. You can also go through the Current Affairs, News & Daily GK Update of 7th Oct 2017 before attempting the quiz.
1. India’s first marine police training institute will be set up in which state of India?
a) Tamil Nadu
2. The three days international exhibition ‘World Dental Show 2017’ has been opened in which city?
a) New Delhi
3. The Union government has set up a study group to examine the problems of people along IB, LOC in J&K. Who will head the team?
a) Rina Mitra
b) Sunil Ajmera
c) Ajit Doval
d) Rajiv Kumar
4. The Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) will set up a research centre in which North-East city for startups, academicians, environmentalists and entrepreneurs?
5. India’s first online bidding platform for residential and commercial properties, has been launched by which company?
6. The union government has set up a study group to examine problems faced by the people living near the International Border in which state?
a) Himachal Pradesh
b) Jammu and Kashmir
7. Who has been appointed by the Supreme Court (SC) as amicus curiae on plea seeking re-probe of Mahatma Gandhi assassination?
a) J S Khehar
b) Arun Kumar Mishra
c) Ranjan Gogoi
d) Amrender Sharan
8. What are the three states have signed a MoU under the ‘Ek Bharat, Shrestha Bharat’ programme to Boost Culture and Tourism?
a) Arunachal Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir
b) Uttar Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh and Meghalaya
c) Assam, Uttar Pradesh and Punjab
d) Sikkim, Kerala and Tamilnadu
9.The United States has lifted its 20-year-old trade embargo against which nation?
10. Kundan Shah, who passed away recently, was the renowned personality of which field?
c) Film Industry
1:c, 2:c, 3:a, 4:a, 5:c, 6:b, 7:d, 8:b, 9:a, 10:c.