Current Affairs Quiz: 9th September 2017
Current Affairs Quiz 9th September 2017: This Quiz is based on previous day’s news. You can also go through the Current Affairs, News & Daily GK Update of 8th Sep 2017 before attempting the quiz.
1. The International Literacy Day (ILD) was observed on 8th September. What is the theme of 2017 International Literacy Day (ILD)?
a) Literacy New Demand
b) Literacy for the 21st Century
c) Literacy and sustainable development
d) Literacy in a Digital World
2. The Across Barriers-International Business Women’s Summit (ABIBWS) 2017 will be held in which of the following Asian countries, from September 11?
b) Sri Lanka
3. Who was elected as the Chairman of Press Trust of India, the country’s largest news agency?
a) Rajiv Kumar
b) Viveck Goenka
c) N. Ravi
d) Inder Jit Singh
4. The new FSSAI CEO Pawan Kumar Agarwal inaugurated the First Nestle Food Safety Institute in which city of India?
5. Which state government has signed MoU with Amul to save the children of Anganwadi from malnutrition?
a) Andhra Pradesh
c) Madhya Pradesh
6. Amazon opened its largest fulfillment center in India on the outskirts of __________.
7. India’s first operational Smart City and IFSC, GIFT City has won the prestigious Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India (ASSOCHAM) Services Excellence Award. GIFT City is situated in ______________.
c) Andhra Pradesh
8. Which online facility has been launched by the Union government to resolve foreign trade related issues?
9. Who is the newly appointed CMD of the National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC)?
a) Pramod Kumar
b) Arup Roy
c) N Baijendra Kumar
d) Nikhil Srivastav
10. Ragala Venkat Rahul, who recently qualified for 2018 Commonwealth Games, is associated with which sports?
d) Table Tennis
1:d, 2:c, 3:b, 4:a, 5:d, 6:b, 7:d, 8:a, 9:c, 10:b.