IB Recruitment 2017 Notification for 1430 ACIO Grade II/Executive Vacancies:
The closing date for online application for the post of ACIO-II/Exe in IB has been extended by 6 days. The last date to apply online for the post of ACIO-II/Exe in Intelligence Bureau(IB) is 10th Sep 2017.
Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) has released IB Recruitment 2017 Official notification for 1430 vacancies of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II & Executives. Interested candidates can start applying for Intelligence Bureau ACIO Recruitment 2017-18 from 12th August 2017.
IB ACIO Recruitment 2017: Important Dates
|Sr. No||Events||Important Dates|
|1||Opening Date of Online Registration||12th August 2017|
|2||Closing Date of Online Registration||10th September 2017|
|3||Last date of depositing application fees||12th September 2017|
|4||Exam Date|| Tier I: 15th October 2017
Tier II: 07th January 2018
IB ACIO 2017 Vacancies: 1430
Registration Fees for IB ACIO Exam:
100/- (Rupees One Hundred only). Only male candidates belonging to General and OBC category are required to pay the fee. All SC/ST and female candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee.
IB ACIO Grade-II Pay scale:
Rs. 9300-34800 plus Grade Pay Rs. 4200 (PB-2) Plus admissible Central Govt allowances [Under revision as per the recommendations of 7th C.P.C.].
IB ACIO Grade-II Qualifications:
- Essential: Graduation or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Desirable: Knowledge of computers.
IB ACIO Grade-II 2017 Age limit: 18-27 years
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and by 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Upper age limit is relaxable for departmental candidates’ upto 40 years of age who have rendered 3 years of regular and continuous service.
- The age limit is relaxable up to age of 35 years for general candidates and up to 40 years for SC/ST in case of widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and not remarried.
- The age limit is relaxable for ex-servicemen as well as for candidates who were domiciled in J&K from 1.1.1980 to 31.12.1989 as well as the children and dependents of victims of communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat as per the Govt instructions in this regard issued from time to time.